Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
You should throw in that you have to right click and save as, then play it...or else people are gonna yell atcha!

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spyder said:
You should throw in that you have to right click and save as, then play it...or else people are gonna yell atcha!
Why is that? It plays when I click on it:yup: :hmm:

I just went back and retested it. It takes a few seconds to load but it plays fine.

·
Now: 2008 STS-V, 1960 Eldorado Brougham Then: 2002 Escalade
5,826 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Why is that? It plays when I click on it:yup: :hmm:
I just went back and retested it. It takes a few seconds to load but it plays fine.
The video doesn't work well with Firefox, it works fine with IE.

And the clip is funny :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
slk230mb said:
The video doesn't work well with Firefox, it works fine with IE.

And the clip is funny :thumbsup:
Maybe that's it. I don't have Firefox.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Huh...when I click on it, I get forbidden, and have to right click on it and save ass, then it'll give me the option to open it afterwards.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spyder said:
Huh...when I click on it, I get forbidden, and have to right click on it and save ass, then it'll give me the option to open it afterwards.
Were you able to open the rock climbing video? It's the same format.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
yea, that's what I had to do to open it too...and I actually didn't open this one, I just got to the forbidden site...I'm writing a paper and keep getting drawn back to the lounge every ten minutes, cause I'm sick of writing the damned thing... :)

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Spyder said:
...I'm writing a paper and keep getting drawn back to the lounge every ten minutes, cause I'm sick of writing the damned thing...
Hey welcome to my life...I've got a big exam friday...havent studied nearly enough yet...and just can't make myself look at the exam material when theres something so much more interesting to do...

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
hehehe...finally got around to watching it...good stuff...my damned cordless won't even spin a wet noodle...need to upgrade to something else...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts