Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2000 catera several months ago 40,000 miles, i was wondering wat and where can i get rims, and extra parts to sport it out, i already installed am and subs to factory speakers and it works good and sounds great, but i have a problem with the power steering light, keeps coming on and 2nd thing is I dont have a manual to it so where can i get a manual for my car and an extra key, also where can i add power steering cause i dont see the place to add it under the hood.....I appreciate any help from anyone!

·
Registered
190 Posts
ok now you can get alot of stuff off ebay check there but you want a body kit or something like good luck finding one. now these cars have power steering already on them and there is no light for that if there is a problem with the power steering so can you tell us is the car hard to turn the wheel also what does the light that keeps coming on look like.

·
Registered
190 Posts
well that is your brake pad wear sensor. so I would check your brake pads also check to make sure the sensors are still hooked up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts