Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone threw a power passenger seat in there OEM none powered cts? I bought the car and the first thing i noticed after i shelled out $$$ for a Cadillac that the passenger seat was not power :(((((((

Any thoughts of a plug being under the carpet waiting for the slim change of a power seat?

·
Registered
Cadillac
164 Posts
Since your seat has an air bag most likely all the wiring is there. But there is only one real way to tell.... why dont you just look??

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its dark and im afraid. Plus my mom wont let me go out after 10:00.... ya know, streetlights and all.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oooo good one. Ill give you that! :)

I just assumed..... Im sure Lexus has dual power seats stock! OOOOHHHHH!! :)

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Cadillac's got issues keepin' up with the Euro trash crowd. You know it, I know it, the american car buyer knows it. Maybe the '08's a step in the right direction. I bought my car because it is an American car and the clout that the shield and crest USED to hold and in the minds of many still does. Its like cheering for the 49ers now because Joe Montana was the greatest QB of his time. I love the look of my CTS but do i wish it had a 100,000 mile warrenty and free oil changes/brake pads for life like some brands offer? You F-ing right i wish that.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahaha - that is a good one! I like the CTS cause it was in the Matrix.... crap, did i say that out loud?? man im gonna hear about that!

But they did do a good job of wrangling in the younger crown with that car. It does look pretty nice. It LOOKEd pretty nice for its time. I can remember seeing one back in 03. it was the FIRST car with those overly hard lines. it was sick!!

I was jaggin about the Lexus. Blah whatever!!! This coming from a guy who has a 250whp del sol 15 feet from him in the garage!

·
Registered
2007 CTS
582 Posts
I am beginning to believe you. You wouldn't lie, would you?? LOL
I love my CTS. I loved my Catera before that and I loved my '89 DeVille before that. If I could only have one car the rest of my life it would be the old '89 DeVille restored. That car was awesome. Driving that when I was 16 with a horn that sounded like a freight train. I sure do miss that old car but I love the looks my CTS gets.

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,676 Posts
My question is... what do you need a power passenger seat for? My passenger seat hasn't been moved since I bought the car,.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its all about the look at that it being a cadillac and all. And of course, youre going to have that friend that asks how to adjust the seat only cause its a cadillac!

btw, whats up with this forum throwing the spell checker red line on "cadillac"!! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts