Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
408 Posts
Re: Power programer 2007 escalade witch one

I run the predator from Diablo sport.. It is one of the best because it allows for modification and can removed with no foot print in the ECU

·
Registered
07 Escalade
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Did you notice the power gain? What octain you running?

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
20 Posts

I recommend a custom EFI Live tune from Blackbear Performance. Everyone swears by them in the Tahoe/Yukon forums... Justin from Blackbear is a really good guy and great to deal with as well.

just my .02

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
408 Posts

Did you notice the power gain? What octain you running?
There are two tunes in the predator one is for performance and the other is for 87 octane.. I run the the performance tune and see at least 2mpg more overall and as for the seat of the pants feel it is a serious wake up.. My truck runs like a scalded cat.. feels faster than anything this big should be..

·
Registered
2020 Escalade
144 Posts

I use a Predator also. Performance tune is AWESOME!! I picked up some mpg and it now runs like a raped ape. It also allows you to increase the vehicles max speed if you like to go fast. It lets you adjust the speedo for bigger wheels/tires also. Very easy to use and you can download tune mods from your computer. Just make sure you order the cable to hook up to the computer, it doesn't come with it. Well worth the money.

·
Registered
993 Posts

I use a Predator also. Performance tune is AWESOME!! I picked up some mpg and it now runs like a raped ape. It also allows you to increase the vehicles max speed if you like to go fast. It lets you adjust the speedo for bigger wheels/tires also. Very easy to use and you can download tune mods from your computer. Just make sure you order the cable to hook up to the computer, it doesn't come with it. Well worth the money.
The vehicle's max speed is there for a reason. After you pass that mark, parts begin to wear out (transmission, differentials, etc).

·
Registered
2020 Escalade
144 Posts

The vehicle's max speed is there for a reason. After you pass that mark, parts begin to wear out (transmission, differentials, etc).
Not something I do alot but when I'm challenged its nice to have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts