Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 XT5 2019 XT4
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the XT6 have power fold mirrors? It doesn't call it out in the specs. If not that would be surprising as my XT5 and XT4 both have that feature.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Does the XT6 have power fold mirrors? It doesn't call it out in the specs. If not that would be surprising as my XT5 and XT4 both have that feature.
I use the power folding mirror option anytime I am parking between vehicles. I wish there was an option to fold the mirrors automatically when the vehicle is put into park.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I use the power folding mirror option anytime I am parking between vehicles. I wish there was an option to fold the mirrors automatically when the vehicle is put into park.
If equipped, press and hold Lock on the
RKE transmitter for approximately
one second to remotely fold the
exterior mirrors. Press and hold Unlock on
the RKE transmitter for approximately
one second to unfold

·
Registered
'14 SRX4 Premium silver-coast/shale-brownstone
820 Posts
That's not an answer to the wish for having AUTOMATIC folding mirrors upon SHIFTING to PARK. Yes, remote works, as is pushing the retract function button inside before leaving, but that is having to do it each time yourself, not have the car do for you.

Max

·
Registered
16 Posts
If equipped, press and hold Lock on the
RKE transmitter for approximately
one second to remotely fold the
exterior mirrors. Press and hold Unlock on
the RKE transmitter for approximately
one second to unfold
Thanks! Did not know about using the RKE to fold and unfold the mirrors.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That's not an answer to the wish for having AUTOMATIC folding mirrors upon SHIFTING to PARK. Yes, remote works, as is pushing the retract function button inside before leaving, but that is having to do it each time yourself, not have the car do for you.

Max
Thanks......Using the key-fob to fold and unfold the mirrors accomplishes what I was looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts