Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a new car and think I have it narrowed down to an ATS. Where is the best place to find the current incentives? There are a number listed on the Cadillac website but according to my dealer they don't apply to the ATS. Last month they had a $1000 rebate and additional $3000 in incentives for the 2014 ATS. Anyone know if these are still current? Any other incentives? Thanks. JB

·
Registered
NONE
58 Posts
I don't know where to find the incentives but I suggest calling dealers and just making them ridiculous offers and finding their "bottom line." They are dying to get 2014's out the door and some still have some new 2013's on the lot.

I just bought a 14 for a significant discount but while I was looking for my 14 I got several dealers down on brand new 13's.

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V M6 and 2013 ATS 3.6L Premium
64 Posts
You should be able to get a very good deal on left-over 14s. It seems all the dealers are dealing heavy on them.

·
Registered
NONE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is what made me look at the ATS, I was seeing $10K off of MSRP being advertised. I am in Montana so I am looking for an AWD, preferably performance or premium, preferably 3.6, but 2.0 would work also. What did you end up buying Skynet?

·
Registered
none
1,102 Posts
Just bought a 2013 premium ATS with 10,000 miles for $28,000. Sticker was $49,000. No way I would buy a new one when the value is dropping like a rock.

·
Registered
NONE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Bill. I am looking at used also, but most of the '13s have two years of warranty left, and the new have the full warranty, maintenance, and onstar, which may be worth the $3000-$4000 upcharge. J

·
Registered
2014 Red Obsession ATS Premium 3.6L
601 Posts
darn. thats the sweetest deal i have heard! where r u located?
Billm0066 said:
Just bought a 2013 premium ATS with 10,000 miles for $28,000. Sticker was $49,000. No way I would buy a new one when the value is dropping like a rock.

·
Registered
none
1,102 Posts
Thanks Bill. I am looking at used also, but most of the '13s have two years of warranty left, and the new have the full warranty, maintenance, and onstar, which may be worth the $3000-$4000 upcharge. J
A new premium for $32,000? I doubt that. Maybe a base or a luxury without any options.

darn. thats the sweetest deal i have heard! where r u located?
North Carolina.

·
Registered
2014 Red Obsession ATS Premium 3.6L
601 Posts
please share your deal.::drooling::

hitops said:
I think I got a better deal that this ;) But to OP, for sure you can get some great deals since resale is poor.

·
Registered
NONE
58 Posts
North Carolina.
Haha is it that metallic charcoal color? If so, I almost bought that car.

----------

What did you end up buying Skynet?
I got a new 14 ATS 2.0 Premium. It also has a sunroof, winter package (heated seats, steering wheel), and driver assistance package. I paid $36,000 but they gave me more for my trade than KBB, I essentially negotiated the "difference" between my trade and the ATS and I left it to them to determine how to make it work.

----------

Also, OP, like I said, I know of a dealer in Arkansas that is dying to get rid of two new 13's and one 14 (all premium) if you are interested I'll give you their info.

·
Registered
2004 CTS Lux Sport and 2014 ATS 2.0T AWD Lux
848 Posts
After Black Friday last Nov 2014, many GM dealerships in NE were advertising 20% off MSRP, (all rebates and incentives included). Mostly Buick and Caddy dealers for 2014 cars. I got one.

·
Registered
none
1,102 Posts
Haha is it that metallic charcoal color? If so, I almost bought that car.

----------

I got a new 14 ATS 2.0 Premium. It also has a sunroof, winter package (heated seats, steering wheel), and driver assistance package. I paid $36,000 but they gave me more for my trade than KBB, I essentially negotiated the "difference" between my trade and the ATS and I left it to them to determine how to make it work.

----------

Also, OP, like I said, I know of a dealer in Arkansas that is dying to get rid of two new 13's and one 14 (all premium) if you are interested I'll give you their info.
Yes. Are you in NC and why didn't you buy it? I was eyeing it for a month or two online but was trying to find a manual. I decided to get an auto and really happy I did. Driving a stick is fun, but I drive too much and it would get old pretty quick.

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0T AWD
8 Posts
My first post, and my first Cadillac. I purchased an ATS last month due to the incentives that were being offered. I end up with a new 2014 2.0T AWD with a window MSRP of $40,575 for $27,545. I had about $2,300 on my GM card that got me down to just over $25K so picking up anything else couldn't compare. It wasn't the color I would have normally chosen (Majestic Plum), but all of the other ones were priced at $29K or higher so I figured for another $1,500+ off, I will take the color and use the additional savings towards new wheels. I have about 1,000 miles on it and absolutely love it.

·
Registered
none
18 Posts
I think those rebates for the 2014 ATS ended. I purchased mine last month. Ended up with a new 2014 2.0T ATS with CUE for 28k without TTT. Obviously the taxes will vary by state. However what I paid was similar to used cars in my area with 20-30k miles on them (some being 2013 models).

·
Registered
2014 ATS Performance 2.0
14 Posts
I paid 36.2k. Before ttt. 2014 2.0t manual performance with cold weather, cue. Msrp was 46k.
Bought jan 2nd

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0T AWD
8 Posts
I think those rebates for the 2014 ATS ended. I purchased mine last month. Ended up with a new 2014 2.0T ATS with CUE for 28k without TTT. Obviously the taxes will vary by state. However what I paid was similar to used cars in my area with 20-30k miles on them (some being 2013 models).

I didn't think the incentives still existed but I just looked at the website of the dealer I purchased mine from and they have 4 ATS's priced just under $29K and other Caddy's competitively priced. With the number of 14's that are still around and 16's coming soon, I wouldn't be surprised if GM is extending the incentives.

·
Registered
ATS 4 2.0T
42 Posts
Wow,

I guess I did pretty good on mine. 2014 ATS 2.0T AWD - Base with 11,650 miles on it, heated seats, performance suspension, Brembo brakes, sunroof, thankfully no CUE and brand new Bridgestone Blizzaks for out the door, 24K even.

Then add the $109.00 for the spoiler, the just a tick over $1K for the new wheels and tires and I am set for the next couple of years. Maybe the downpipe if they do the group buy, and I am thinking about that performance suspension setup they have for like 350 bucks.

Anyone out there get the aftermarket (through Cadillac) exhaust for their 2.0T? The car is SOOOOOOO quiet, I wonder if it is running sometimes. My wife's Dodge Ram Crew Cab has a Flowmaster three chamber exhaust and if I start the car next to her truck, I cannot even feel the Caddy idling!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts