Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty new to cadillac... I recently purchased a 97 sts. I just wanted to see some of your cars. Post any pictures of your car.... modified or not.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would prefer pics of a 92-97 sts, but other years and eldorados are welcome. I havent seen any specific area on this forum to post pics so i guess i'll start it (correct me if im wrong, i briefly browsed around the site)

·
Registered
2007 E92 BMW 335i
10,761 Posts
Here's some pics of my SLS. I really have to get around to taking some nice pics of it, now that most of that snow melted.

·
Registered
2004 Escalade, 07 Road King, 08 Challenger SRT8
712 Posts
1997 Eldorado Touring Coupe.... with help from Logan at Logan Diagnostics, I fixed the LED stoplamp in the spoiler.

This is the best car related forum I have ever seen. Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
97 ETC aka Elaine

Mods: Alpine HU, Infinity Speakers, 3 JL Audio 12 w 6's, Rockford Fosgate Amp, Jensen Amp, Rear Quarter Windows Tinted, Neon Strobes in the Grille (my Vol Firemen lights).

Attachments

·
Registered
'85 Seville Commemorative, '69 Sedan deVille, '06 CTS Sport
424 Posts
'96 SLS, My Green Machine.
Welcome to the wonderful world of Cadillac!
Beautiful Eldo Patrick!:cool:

·
Registered
2010 Black Cherry CTS AWD
263 Posts
Here's some pictures of my baby. The only changes that I've made to the interior is that I bought a wood grain shifter (pic was taken before I bought it), put in the wood grain door molding, wood grain overlays, and new floor mats with the Caddy emblem on the with SLS below (for nice weather of course). On the outside, I bought stainles steel overlays for all of the pillars on the doors and for the rocker panels. You can't see the lower pieces of the rocker panel because it was starting to get dark when I took the pictures. I also threw in a picture of the before and after pics of the pillars and rocker panels with and without the molding. Enjoy. :cool2:

Attachments

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Seville STS
535 Posts
Check mines out: (the first 4 pics taken with my Sidekick, the last one with my old camera phone)

With the 15s:

·
Registered
01 Eldo ETC, 02 Deville SOLD!
1,815 Posts
The 2001 ETC

Here she is...needs a bit of cleaning but still shiny on top..stock as she came off the factory floor, except for the tires. Triple black

1 - 20 of 42 Posts