Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2941 - 2949 of 2949 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
7,829 Posts
Does anyone know what chrome trim was used on these windows. I want to do the same thing so my 07 matches my other caddy but cannot find pre former chrome for the window edges.
I would recommend PMing Pete(UK) if you haven't done so already. [PMs are now called Conversations on this new version of the site. Hover over Pete(UK)'s avatar, then click "Start Conversation".]

·
2006 CTS 2.8
8 Posts
Dis mah Caddy, a "Raven Black", 2.8L RWD CTS, Base-model. She super basic atm, no spoilers or side-skirts. No rims or even a cool grille. She's honestly never let me down in any situation that wasn't pretty easily save-able though. (Knocks on wood). This is her good side, she needs a bit of paintwork hopefully in the near future I can start getting her the hookup

·
Registered
CTS 2007 Sport Luxury
144 Posts
Does anyone know what chrome trim was used on these windows. I want to do the same thing so my 07 matches my other caddy but cannot find pre former chrome for the window edges.
The main pillars are polished stainless steel, stick ons , bough them off ebay, and the trim round the doors/windows, are just plastic chrome with 3m backing, and it forms round the curves pretty well. I bought this on a roll, and I bought a thinner one, for adding to the rubber that stops the rain from getting in the doors.
About 45 minutes work.
(although I must admit, I have done the plastic chrome twice, as it goes white after being in the sun for a few years.)

2941 - 2949 of 2949 Posts