2901 - 2920 of 2949 Posts

·
Registered
CTS 3.6
4 Posts
IMG_4275.JPG

cleaned.jpg

inside.jpg

2006 3.6 with the luxury package, I really like the two tone seats. Maybe one day I will swap out the chrome wheels for some black ones, these chromes came with the car when I bought it 3 years ago.

I replaced the front bumper cover so it has no holes drilled in it for a plate, slightly illegal here, but looks so clean without a plate!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Most recent upgrade.
Downgraded from HID stock to aftermarket halogen and modded the halogen back to HID.
Put 6K HID for low beams, 5K for High Beams and even threw 3K HID for the fog lights :)
Painted the grill black, replaced my crest and decides to try candy apple red around the wreath.

Really happy with the outcome personally! Definitely took a few years of age off.

·
Registered
2004 CTS
8 Posts
UPDATES:
Eagle eye headlights (W/ 6K HID's), Tinted headlights, Foglights, Bumper Lights, Carbon Emblems, Carbon Spoiler, Window Visors, I lit up the lower grille, Thinned out the rear third brake light, K&N Intake, Drilled and slotted rotors, I just picked up some coilovers that I have yet to put on. But here she is....

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
7,855 Posts
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

I want a set of those reverse/fog lights, hook a fellow enthusiast up.
That's the Euro version, since they're required to have rear fogs. You can get the part here (it's the whole license plate surround / reverse / fog assembly), but it'll cost you ~$400. I looked into it years ago and decided it wasn't that cool. :)

2901 - 2920 of 2949 Posts