Cadillac Owners Forum banner

What is your age range?

Post your age!

2K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  90Brougham350 
#1 ·
I want to figure a median age for ALL the Cadillac Owners on this forum (well at least the ones that visit the Lounge). So please vote in the poll, and I'll average it after a week.

I'm 25, not too young, not too old.

#2 ·
im 24 , feel like im 64 .....spend way to much time talking about the "good ol days" and telling war stoires about when bombs were dropping around me ....i tell ya .....im too young to be an old man ...let alone hang out at the VA waiting to get my perscription filled for my ulcers

#4 ·
Only in my 30s for another seven months, then the big 4-0. Hope my 40s start better than my 30s are ending (divorce, bankruptcy, ex took the dog, but at least I got another good one). But hey, at least I'm driving a Cadillac. And I get to keep my Impala.

#8 ·
ben72227 said:
Wow. Your life sucks:( She took the dog too? What a bitch...:nono:

But hey, look at the brightside - you're almost 40, your midlife crisis will soon hit, and then you can buy a Corvette:highfive::)
Yeah, I'd love a C6. Or a 65 Sting Ray.

Losing my dog was the worst of it. I got the house, and I didn't lose my Impala. It helps that I had a very good attorney; she's the one who found Hoover for me.

Here's Max at the last car show I got to take him too last spring before the ex took him out of state where she's in nursing school (a very low blow). And next is Hoover at his first car show late this summer. Hoover's a great dog, and I love him, but I'll always miss Max, too.

Attachments

#14 ·
I absolutely refuse to divulge my age here! (please pay no attention to the upper right corner of my posts)

#16 ·
Ahah! So Tom married an older woman also eh? My wife is 6 mos my senior, I like to tease her that she will be a senior citizen before I and she likes to say; "Mom always told me, 'Get em young and train 'em.'

:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.