Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
05 cts v 06 2.8 cts
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it wrong to post to much !!!! I work all day and man it's nice to talk to guys that have a similar interest .. My buds still want to talk work after work...SICK!!!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
There's a rule around my house. No work talk after work and during the weekends. Work time is for work, play time is for play.

·
Registered
05 cts v 06 2.8 cts
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Always wan't to knoe how anyone could enjoy life when there's nothing but work .. My buddy said to me YOU SPENT HOW MUCH ON THAT CAR !!!! Coming from a guy that asked his wife for receipts from the grocery bills!!!! Guess what Last week his wife left with another one of our buds A guy with a 2005 CLS AMG!!!!

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
"Don't have the company's heart attack."

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
I don't know what you guys do or where your from, but I only know people who work all the time. Its called a treo or black berry pick your poison. Almost every successful person I come into contact with is always on the cell phone or constantly with clients. After being away from my house and car for thirteen hours of the day, the last thing I want to think about is work. My girlfriend insists that we go to restaurants or clubs that my client go to or attend and then fun becomes work. I don't know if I'm getting older or if todays ethics of work, time spent at work are slipping. Companies (bosses) don't care how long your days are, or how many in a row you work as long as your numbers come in at the end of the month. Too many of us younger workers are constantly being taken advantage of because we are afraid to stand up and be fired. Too low pay, long hours, travel. They take advantage of you from every angle. Even granting vacation days that you earned becomes a fight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts