Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the list of guys who were scheduled in the first group buy.

FIRST GROUP BUY COMPLETE:
1. LUVMYV
2. Jweymar
3. zie
4. lonestranger
5. 68buggy
6. Pete's Auto Clinic
7. 4doorGTZ
8. rangerrob
9. liqidvenom
10. 85258

Now, I believe zie was replaced by someone, and rangerrob is far away :patriot:, but c'mon you guys, the rest of us are dying to hear about your individual results and impressions.

Lets' hear it! Post 'em up !!!

·
Registered
2011 Black Diamond CTS-V
739 Posts
nuyorkah took my spot, and he did post up his vid in the other thread, other guys should at least chime in and say they haven't had time to install yet... or give us some kind of excuse as to why they haven't posted anything yet

·
14,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nuyorkah took my spot, and he did post up his vid in the other thread, other guys should at least chime in and say they haven't had time to install yet... or give us some kind of excuse as to why they haven't posted anything yet
Yeah, saw nuyorkah's vid. Just need to hear from as many others as possible to give the widest possible range of perspectives.

Waiting ...

Waiting ...

:food-snacking:

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
971 Posts
I'm going to join the 2nd GB as soon as I see some more videos.

·
Registered
05 Eforce LS3 V
802 Posts
i didnt get in on the first GB, I hope to do the next round, still waiting to get car back

·
14,006 Posts
Yup, need to see some more vids, preferably with some data taken as to launch RPM, road conditions, tire type, tire pressure, diff age, etc, etc. I may not make the second group, but if this works (fingers crossed ;)), I WILL be in a group as soon as I can.

·
Registered
Platinum 2004 CTS-V
4,914 Posts
I'm going to join the 2nd GB as soon as I see some more videos.
:yeah: same here

Yup, need to see some more vids, preferably with some data taken as to launch RPM, road conditions, tire type, tire pressure, diff age, etc, etc. I may not make the second group, but if this works (fingers crossed ;)), I WILL be in a group as soon as I can.
I agree with Randy. With so many different variations in the mix, it's hard to pull the trigger w/o knowing if it'll work with all scenarios w/o some more feedback/videos.

·
Registered
cts-v
2,741 Posts
:yeah: same here

I agree with Randy. With so many different variations in the mix, it's hard to pull the trigger w/o knowing if it'll work with all scenarios w/o some more feedback/videos.
what do you consider all scenarios?

we had a before and after vid of a high hp car on a sticky drag strip.
a vid of a guy out in the rain on a very slick surface.

and if you just follow the vids for gto's that use these axles you will see lots of win there.

not sure what more you guys are looking to see video wise.

·
Registered
Maggie'd 05 CTS-V
279 Posts
Mine are supposedly on time to be delivered tuesday (today is a holliday monday in Canada) I very well might get them instaled this week.

·
Registered
Platinum 2004 CTS-V
4,914 Posts

and if you just follow the vids for gto's that use these axles you will see lots of win there.

Same things Randy said.....
data taken as to launch RPM, road conditions, tire type, tire pressure, diff age, etc, etc.

Do you have these axles?

·
14,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

All good stuff, I agree. But, then, so was my first wife.

Can't we see/hear more as we scrape up the bucks? I'm glad I read a lot about maggies before I made that plunge as there were few if any surprises. I don't do anything unless I'm sufficiently comfortable. Others here apparently feel the same way ... it's a simple concept ... really.

·
Registered
2004 Cts-v
129 Posts
All good stuff, I agree. But, then, so was my first wife.
:histeric:

Im sold on the fix already...rain or shine. hop is gone! I just want to see more vids of V's doing burn outs...cant get enough. I would be on the 2nd group buy if I didnt have a GMPP warranty :bomb:

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
I'm pretty much sold on the axles as well...now it's just a matter of getting the funds together. Not saying I wouldn't mind seeing some more burnout vids though either :eyebrow:

·
Registered
CTS V
134 Posts
no.. it's not necessary for anything else except the axles. Throw these in your stock car and they will do the trick.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts