Cadillac Owners Forum banner

661 - 680 of 708 Posts

·
Registered
08 CTS none DI 3.6
298 Posts
My local tire store where we do all our business. Hasn't got me all the info on exactly what's ordered. I do trust these guys and if there are problems I know they will do whatever to make it right. I'm "assuming" the offset will be 34 but until he gets back to me I'm guessing. I've dealt with these guys for over 10yrs and if there were problems they have resolved them to my satisfaction even if they had to bite the cost.

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
8,640 Posts
Hello. This looks sick AF. I want to do the same to my coupe. if your coupe is awd like mine, can I get the specs on the lowering kit please? Thank you!
He hasn't posted in over 5 years, so it's highly unlikely you'll receive a response.
Guessing since he's in California that his coupe was probably RWD.

·
Registered
31 Posts
He hasn't posted in over 5 years, so it's highly unlikely you'll receive a response.
Guessing since he's in California that his coupe was probably RWD.
I'm searching the forums but coming up empty on intel for lowering the awd coupe. Any knowledge you can lend me?

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
BC coilovers or a true bagged setup may be your only options.
I know it's been done with the wagon & sedan, but I'm not certain of any coupe examples.

·
Registered
'10 CTS4 3.6L Wagon prem; '06 STS 3.6L base; '98 Seville STS
2,356 Posts
Bc coilovers for the awd cts. Bag it if you can

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
She needs a bath. Picked up rims with sensors and tires for $300 off Craigslist I'm kinda proud
That's a Hell of a deal for 3 bills... I'm kinda jealous!
And yes--she needs a bath, but it's probably like 2°F there so you might want to wait a bit until it warms up.
Like until June.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anybody know if 265/45/18 rear coupe tires will fit on 08 sedan? With the stock 32 offset coupe wheels? Seen alot of people go back and fourth but no actual answer on this yet

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,644 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Window trim and grill are wrapped in gloss black. Mirrors, vents and spoiler are carbon fiber. I also have my fog light bezels getting made right now out of carbon fiber. Last piece will be a cf vented hood once I install the supercharger kit. You can do a chrome delete at just about any wrap shop for couple hundred bucks or by black mirrors and swap them.
How did they wrap the grille? Isn't the grill like a mesh piece? Looks great!

661 - 680 of 708 Posts