Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 708 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V Sedan
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I've been searching high and low looking for a new set of wheels to replace the stock ones on my CTS. I'd love it if any of you that have replaced your own could post pics of what you went with so that I can get some more ideas.

Much appreciated!

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe, Premium Pkg
280 Posts
Jag, I've said it before and I'll say it again, the vossens look sick! Does the black inner part of the wheels show dirt easily? Having a black coupe myself, I find that I am washing it all the time (but it looks oh so good when its clean). Just curious if those black inner walls of the rims get dirty quickly.

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe
281 Posts
mcneill8328 said:
Jag, I've said it before and I'll say it again, the vossens look sick! Does the black inner part of the wheels show dirt easily? Having a black coupe myself, I find that I am washing it all the time (but it looks oh so good when its clean). Just curious if those black inner walls of the rims get dirty quickly.
Thanks buddy. It's almost time to put it away for the winter sadly. ? I hear you on the black. This is my second black car but like iv said in the past. It's completely worth it for when it's clean. The wheels I don't find show that much dirt. Honestly I find the car will look dirtier then the wheels do when I go to wash it haha.

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V Sedan
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@rdecrane and getch

Those are both awesome looking wheels as well... I was hoping to get a few posts out of fellow black CTS owners to give me the best idea of what they'd look like and so far you guys have delivered so I appreciate it.

·
Registered
2009 CTS4 Sedan
103 Posts
Hey can you all share the offsets of your wheels? and tire size if you don't mind. I will keep searching in the mean time.

1 - 20 of 708 Posts