Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Escalade EXT - Rip Tide Blue
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering buying a pair of Aftermarket headlights! Leaning towards a set of projector/halo style lights such as ANZO (http://www.carid.com/2005-cadillac-escalade-headlights/anzo-ccfl-halo-projector-headlights-44173318.html) or SPYDER (http://www.carid.com/2005-cadillac-escalade-headlights/spyder-halo-led-projector-headlights-15145481.html) Anyone with any experience with any of these or others have any opinions or input? ---- Since its hard to find pics of the headlights installed and on I figured I would ask for everyone to post pictures of your projector headlights if you have them!

·
Registered
2003 EXT / 1976 Eldorado
184 Posts
you might want to specify if you are only interested in HID... From what I have seen, I have not found HID compatible with LED running lights.....

·
Registered
2005 Escalade EXT - Rip Tide Blue
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you might want to specify if you are only interested in HID... From what I have seen, I have not found HID compatible with LED running lights.....
Actually the only ones I have seen that are for factory HID have all had LEDs ... not many to choose from but they all seem to have them!

·
Registered
2003 EXT / 1976 Eldorado
184 Posts
Yeah, I get that they all have LED's, but I am talking about the day time running lights. Red circle in pic. It seems when I was looking, the non HID had rows of LED and the HID had a bulb...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2004 Escalade 6.0
1,118 Posts
Yeah, I get that they all have LED's, but I am talking about the day time running lights. Red circle in pic. It seems when I was looking, the non HID had rows of LED and the HID had a bulb...
Oh, just swap them out with LED lamps like a lot of us did.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Escalade
1,177 Posts
the cadillac man said:
Those look to be on 02 escalades as the last one has a yellow tint to the headlights(hid is white)

The last one is possible. But all are in HID reflector headlights. First and second are 100% HID

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Escalade
1,177 Posts
Actually it's possible they are halogen there are too many types lol the last definitely is due to the white light

1 - 20 of 27 Posts