Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

581 - 600 of 615 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum and i wanna introduce you my 2017 ATS-V sedan.
I´m from Germany and happy to join this community for this very rare car here

First mods are done but there are more to come...

View attachment 593678 View attachment 593682
Awesome, congrats! Car looks super clean. I am a brand new '17 vector blue owner as well. I don't have the CF package so will be adding aftermarket CF. I am also doing the ATS debadge and clear side markers. Curious what other mods you're planning?

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
16,929 Posts

·
Registered
2017 ATS-V Sedan
2 Posts
Awesome, congrats! Car looks super clean. I am a brand new '17 vector blue owner as well. I don't have the CF package so will be adding aftermarket CF. I am also doing the ATS debadge and clear side markers. Curious what other mods you're planning?
I started with a cold air intake and the Turbosmart BOV kit. Next mods will be Downpip, Exhaust and a Tune...
It is really hard to get the parts I need or it takes some time to get them shipped to Germany

·
Registered
‘17 ATS-V 8A ‘68 Cougar XR7
4 Posts
Looks great! Are you still a staggered set up? I ended up going 245 40 18 Blizzaks all the way around on 8in rims.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
16,929 Posts
Everybody knows this is nowhere.

Reactions: Funkdawg and MYV

·
Registered
2017 ATS-V Coupe / Blood Red...bleeding carbon fiber :)~
12 Posts
Wow, looks good...almost. I know there's nothing you can do about your front plate. Really detracts from a stellar looking car. Stupid laws.
Haha I agree, I had it in the windshield but kept getting harassed by police about it so I decided to just mount it :/ kind of growing on me lol
U have a couple ops on the tow hook mounted front LP....1 offer on Amazon (@$100) but will need couple holes drilled in front splitter, or i wasn't comfortable with drilling, have one on the silver ATS4...so i went with the dealership (@$300)! Still needed 2 holes drilled in the fiber above lower grill....but looks like a factory upgrade! Still dont like it astedicaly, but what can ya do?!? Stupid texas! Try to grab a pic to add of the V, but heres the on on the 4 looks exactly the same! :)

581 - 600 of 615 Posts