Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

561 - 580 of 615 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Jealous of the silver color, but more curious about the tire size? Do tell....
He sold his car a while back and hasn't been on here since June of 2019.

However, here's the for sale ad for the wheels and tires he had on the car in that pic with sizes and specs...

·
Registered
2017 ATS-V Coupe / Blood Red...bleeding carbon fiber :)~
12 Posts
He sold his car a while back and hasn't been on here since June of 2019.

However, here's the for sale ad for the wheels and tires he had on the car in that pic with sizes and specs...

THANKS for the info sir! you didnt hafta respond so I'm very grateful!
They look so wide! I have the 295's the stock rear 18's on my V also..maybe it the 19 that make the diff...

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
16,929 Posts
Still backed in to your usual spot I see.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
16,929 Posts
Wow, looks good...almost. I know there's nothing you can do about your front plate. Really detracts from a stellar looking car. Stupid laws.

Reactions: vb48

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow, looks good...almost. I know there's nothing you can do about your front plate. Really detracts from a stellar looking car. Stupid laws.
Haha I agree, I had it in the windshield but kept getting harassed by police about it so I decided to just mount it :/ kind of growing on me lol

·
Registered
16,929 Posts
Yeah, gotta take care of the man

·
Registered
16,929 Posts
Your car 'POPS' in that pic. Looks great!

·
Registered
‘17 ATS-V 8A ‘68 Cougar XR7
4 Posts
Thanks! Been searching for quite some time. Found this 2017 CPO with 15K miles. Absolutely love it! Not the greatest time of year here in Michigan though. Only wish is that it had a little more grumble to it in sport mode! Maybe down pipes would help?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Thanks! Been searching for quite some time. Found this 2017 CPO with 15K miles. Absolutely love it! Not the greatest time of year here in Michigan though. Only wish is that it had a little more grumble to it in sport mode! Maybe down pipes would help?
Open downpipes with an H crossover or high flow cats with an H crossover will be a little louder and deeper than the stock cats with the valves open. High flow cats will be a bit louder than the stock cats, and catless will be louder still.

As long as the new downpipes have an H crossover, the exhaust note won't have any terrible sounding rasp.

Good high flow cats won't throw any codes and won't require a tune to disable those codes, but open downpipes will require either a tune to disable all the associated secondary O2 and cat efficiency code or you'll need secondary O2 extensions or the "mini-cat" O2 extensions to keep the ECM from throwing a bunch of cat efficiency related codes.

·
Registered
‘17 ATS-V 8A ‘68 Cougar XR7
4 Posts
Open downpipes with an H crossover or high flow cats with an H crossover will be a little louder and deeper than the stock cats with the valves open. High flow cats will be a bit louder than the stock cats, and catless will be louder still.

As long as the new downpipes have an H crossover, the exhaust note won't have any terrible sounding rasp.

Good high flow cats won't throw any codes and won't require a tune to disable those codes, but open downpipes will require either a tune to disable all the associated secondary O2 and cat efficiency code or you'll need secondary O2 extensions or the "mini-cat" O2 extensions to keep the ECM from throwing a bunch of cat efficiency related codes.
Thanks for the Knowledge! Got some homework to do this winter for sure.

561 - 580 of 615 Posts