Cadillac Owners Forum banner

181 - 200 of 383 Posts

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V Coupe, 2017 Grand Sport Corvette, and a Fiat 500! LOL
27 Posts
just picked this one up last night, brand new 2016 for my wife. Got what I feel is a great deal as it had been sitting for a while. Recaro seats, sunroof, and micro-fiber steering wheel/shifter. crappy phone pics, will get good ones later when weather is nice!

Attachments

·
Registered
'16 ATS-V MT6 Sedan, Alfas: '67 Duetto, '84 GTV6 3.5L 24v/Vette C5 project
526 Posts
'Tail of the Dragon' - its on my bucket list! Probably will have to experience it with a rental car. Will definitely do the 'upgrade' when time comes.

Your car looks well poised and ready to rocket out of that turn!! Great pic!

·
Registered
2016 ATS V
295 Posts
FWIW Leesrt I had this same interior colour on my 2013 and although I absolutely loved it I did not realize that it will discolour depending on what is placed against it. My black leather belt was the culprit for my driver side discolouring and even the GM dealership expert could not get it out. I tried going through warranty to have it replaced but they said it was normal wear and tear. That answer made me happy it was a lease and confirmed that I was not purchasing the car at the end of it.

Hopefully you have not had this yet so you can be proactive and prevent/reduce it from occurring.

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
2016 Phantom Grey Coupe.. 12,000 miles on her now.. Rowing gears and breaking that phat ass loose.. I love driving this car. Looks like it'll be New Tires... Every Year..
Why does your coupe have sedan mirrors?

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 2006 STS-V and a 2016 ATS-V
661 Posts
It is a Great Picture.............hard to tell if that is downtown Houston looking from the East or West.

Hop on the Allen Parkway coming from the West 610 Loop (Galleria and Memorial Park) and there are many locations used by major advertisers w/o the telephone wires in the way of that great Downtown Skyline.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 2006 STS-V and a 2016 ATS-V
661 Posts
I love my ATS V!

Same here!!!:cloud9: I probably drive it 6 out of 7 days / week.

That's what my ATS-V looked like when I first drove it home from Ft. Worth, TX 17 months ago. You can see that "Pull Me Over" Red coming down the road from 10 miles away. It doesn't look anything like that now!!

181 - 200 of 383 Posts