Cadillac Owners Forum banner

3781 - 3800 of 3816 Posts

·
Registered
89 Cadillac Brougham D’Elegance
10 Posts
Well hot dang, 253 pages of pure luxuary and absolutely stunning cars. If I may I’d like to contribute my 89 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D’Elegance. I bought it not too long ago for $750 and its pretty dang good for that price. Haven’t done much to it because of winter but it will be out and about soon enough! A little about the car: It has an Olds 307 with a thm-200-4r sitting behind it, everything’s original other than it being painted white rather than blue (I didn’t do it). It has a whopping 94000 miles on it, and it included black and white pictures of the previous owners children. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/19CL0U0r-SBrG89U8-MhDlUFqc_fA1iXl/view)

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,691 Posts
Hell yeah man. Making me want to put the wagon on air. lol

What would you say you have in the setup cost wise?

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood
481 Posts
Hell yeah man. Making me want to put the wagon on air. lol

What would you say you have in the setup cost wise?
Honestly I have lost track. I keep changing it up and adding or upgrading as I go haha. I don't know if you remember but originally I was running a 3 gallon tank with a single compressor. But I ended up mounting a second compressor to it, and piggybacking a 5 gallon tank behind the spare so now I'm running a total of 8 gallons. I also switched out my pressure switch to cut off at 200 PSI instead of 180.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'84 Eldorado and Seville
1,278 Posts
1984 Fleetwood Brougham, 51K miles. Bought from a woman in MI who's parents owned and passed away last year. It looked to have been maintained and needs a few things repaired. I contacted the service place they used for the service records. Overall the paint is in pretty good condition all though the hood has paint checking, probably worse on the drivers side for some reason. One small ding on the drivers door and that I will have an auto body shop try to remove. The rear bumper chrome around the taillight had a small dent and I replaced that. No scuff or scrapes on the wire hubcaps, near show quality.
Leather interior was clean and I conditioned it. It looks like maybe Ziebart did the rustproofing.

Cad84 001.JPG Cad84 003.JPG Cad84 004.JPG zz00BRO3.jpg zz00BRO4.jpg zz00BRO2.jpg

·
Registered
1983 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance, 1964 Sedan de Ville
6 Posts
hello everybody. This is my 1983 fleetwood brougham d'elegance - restored and repainted. Greetings from Poland :)
IMG_5667.jpg
IMG_5669.jpg
IMG_5671.jpg
IMG_5672.jpg
IMG_5676.jpg
IMG_5693.jpg
IMG_5698.jpg

·
Registered
68 DVC, 96 FLTWD Brgm, 11 CTS Premium (two)
1,609 Posts
Here is the 1996 Fleetwood after a wash and an engine bay detail.

It's been running real nice after the fuel pump assembly was replaced. I had to replace the belt too as it was squealing like a stuck pig. Nice and quiet now - the way a Cadillac should be.

Attachments

3781 - 3800 of 3816 Posts