Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3805 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
1989 Brougham

1980 Superior Sovereign Landaulet

1979 Sedan DeVille d'Elegance

Can't wait to see everyone else's. Good idea 90Brougham350. I think we all need a refresher of who's driving what. :)

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Brougham_geezer, that car next to the '80 in that pic...is that a Caprice or Parisienne?

Well I don't own a D-body, but of all the ones I've driven, this is the one I had the most experience with: 84 Sedan deVille.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Here's my 1988 Brougham with the optional formal roof by asc (first year for the option, which later became standard on '90-'92 Broughams).

·
Auto Enthusiast
3,688 Posts

I need to take some pics of the car right now.. it is riding on 15 inch steel 9C1 wheels with Michelin Arctic Alpine tires & Cadillac stainless hubcaps!! Looks so ridiculous, but at least it gets through the Chicago grime :eek:

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Elias, I'm sure you've mentioned this somewhere else, but what kind of wheels are you planning on getting?

·
Auto Enthusiast
3,688 Posts
Elias, I'm sure you've mentioned this somewhere else, but what kind of wheels are you planning on getting?
They are also 18 inch, but wider.. and DEEP dish... I will post up once they are in my possession. I won't put them on till Mid April so I can be ready for the May meet in Iowa :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
^ I like it! It's a lot like Destroyer's 91, except his isn't lowered as extensively, and he doesn't have the cloth top nor the two tone paint.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
That hood ornament pic is awesome DS!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Here's my 1988 Brougham with the optional formal roof by asc (first year for the option, which later became standard on '90-'92 Broughams).
My '88 Brougham's "birth certificate." (Partial - couldn't get it sized properly.)

1 - 20 of 3805 Posts