Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
none
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am not going to complain about this car AC, since it is freezing cold if you put you hand near the air vents, just like any car, however I wasn't expecting a rear air vents, and to tell the truth the air coming out of the front vents is reduced I believe as the 2014 CTS Sedan got rear air vents also compared to my previous car which hasn't ! I was surprised to find although you can almost fully close the front vents, you can't do the same for the rear vents ! which is a slight misfortune for me as am a lone driver and don't usually have people sitting in the back :), any possible way to completely close the air vents ? anyone thought of this or noticed this to say at the very least ?? It's pretty damn hot over here and sometimes you need all the air to the front and not the back !..

12,816 Posts
Hi aliitp,
After looking though the owner’s manual for your Cadillac CTS I believe I found the solution to your question. If you refer to pages 8-1 through 8-9 you should be able to find the ways to adjust the climate control under the personalization section of your manual. If this does not help please feel free to reach out to us again regarding this concern and we can look into it further.

Best,

Alex H.
Cadillac Customer Service

1 - 4 of 4 Posts