Gorgeous sleeper!

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Scrumptious !

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Pretty cool...pointless, but cool.

I like it!

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Not pointless at all, well maybe he could have put a 350 in there, haha. If you know how much it costs to rebuild a Porsche 2.7, 3.0, or 3.2... you can justify stuffing the 500 in there.

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Hey, I live for extravagance and "because I want to" living! :)

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
I'd rather see a fuel injected LS1 motor in it. It would be lighter and still have the power. I know that's nit-picking though. Cool swap. :cool:

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
Not to mention I just noticed he took the A/C out of the damn thing and one of his question replies states he doesn't think it would hold up to AZ heat. I think an LS1 would be ideal.

D

·
0 Posts
I'td be a great weekend toy, that's for sure.
I thought it was cool as hell at first but now I'm not sure. It runs hot for one and I absolutely HATE dealing with cooling problems. Another problem is the luggage thingy he rigged up. Ingenious, to be sure BUT it always looks like you are moving somewhere and the girls the car will attract will simply think that you are carrying to much baggage. :cookoo:

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
two words: tail heavy

one word: oversteer

and I dont get the luggage-engine cover. Why not just have done a carpeted parcel shelf?

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
As much as I don't like older Porsches, THAT is badass. I love the valve covers!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts