Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anything like Lysol Wipes to clean off poops without damaging the car finish? Something that I can keep inside of my car for emergency spot cleaning. Many thanks.

·
Registered
CTS
531 Posts
I keep a clean wrag and migures quick touch spray.. Only thing I know of for droppings..

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V and 1998 Seville STS
98 Posts
I use these and they work great for your purpose.

I don't actually "wash" the car with them as the manufacturer suggests, but they are great for spot cleaning.

However, for really big, crusty spots, you're better off with PAW 47's suggestion. I do that too.

Click here.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
rodster111 said:
I use these and they work great for your purpose.

I don't actually "wash" the car with them as the manufacturer suggests, but they are great for spot cleaning.

However, for really big, crusty spots, you're better off with PAW 47's suggestion. I do that too.

Click here.
I love your signature Rodster!!:D

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V and 1998 Seville STS
98 Posts
Thanks Robert! :)

I found it somewhere a long time ago, clipped it for my sig, and I've never been able to find it again.

Would have liked to had it in a larger size, but the sig is all the bigger an image I've been able to find.

I beleive it was from an early CTS-V magazine ad.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
rodster111 said:
Thanks Robert! :)

I found it somewhere a long time ago, clipped it for my sig, and I've never been able to find it again.

Would have liked to had it in a larger size, but the sig is all the bigger an image I've been able to find.

I beleive it was from an early CTS-V magazine ad.
I've seen your ride before. Some members thought those fall scenes with the leaves warranted a place in the CTS-V Forum Calendar. Very professional. I hope the other members take the time to look at Rodney's gallery.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have the really light tan interior and have found that a 50/50 mixture of rubbing alcohol and water can get almost ANYTHING out of the upholstery. Use it ONLY on the carpet really though because it could irritate the other surfaces. I bought my car with 30,000 miles and whoever owned it before me didn't take the best care of the poor thing. After a couple minutes out there spot treating I got out grease spots, coffee stains on the carpet next to the cup holders, melted candy, etc... the list goes on... when I was done the interior looked showroom clean. Takes a little elbow grease for some spots but it works, and dries quick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts