Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
05 STS4
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been covered before but who sells the poly sway bushings. I know the AWD shares the same rear sway bar and I just got a V front to install on my AWD STS4 so I plan on installing them as well.
Any help as to where to buy (I believe they were a custom make for the forum) and part numbers would be appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
2013 OBM CTS-V Coupe
2,664 Posts
There was not a part number for the front. They were custom made by Johnny Spiva. I bumped the thread. It has the part number for the rears in it and a contact for Johnny.

·
Registered
2013 OBM CTS-V Coupe
2,664 Posts
When you say a V front do you mean the whole front clip? Because I doubt the AWD front Sway bar is the same size as the V.

·
Registered
05 STS4
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish, no its just a V front sway.
Do the bushings include new greaseable brackets or do i reuse the OEM ones.
Apparently the STS and the V have different brackets to mount the bushings, I looked and they do not look the same, of course they only sent me 1 of the brackets off the V so I need to buy one if they dont include new brackets with the bushings.
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
06 STS-V, 08 STS-V, 14 Raptor, 12 Camaro SS, 08 FJ
1,777 Posts
I wil sell my set for what I paid for them. Still new in the bag the way Johnny sent them to me.

·
Registered
2013 OBM CTS-V Coupe
2,664 Posts
I wish, no its just a V front sway.
Do the bushings include new greaseable brackets or do i reuse the OEM ones.
Apparently the STS and the V have different brackets to mount the bushings, I looked and they do not look the same, of course they only sent me 1 of the brackets off the V so I need to buy one if they dont include new brackets with the bushings.
Thanks guys!
The bushings use the factory mounts so no grease zerks. I am thinking of taking mine off and figuring out a way to make them greaseable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts