Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Which of these fine rides should Jesda buy next?!

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now that our resident import lover has sold his import, the choices are endless of what his next car should be!

Let's try and drum up some good ideas for Jesda's new ride!

After I sat down with Gary (gdwriter) and extensively deliberated Jesda's concerns regarding performance, style, economy and 0-60 times, we came up with these choice finalists.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I voted Citroen. It's french, chicks dig european cars. Ooooh, plus the excitement that comes with wondering what will break next and how many hundreds (or perhaps thousands) of dollars it'll cost to repair!

·
Registered
2010 CTS (Elvis) 1964 Impala (Betty) 1991 Miata (Dolly)
14,333 Posts
I'll go for the Volaré, since I can add the accented "é" because I use a Mac. Plus, who wouldn't want the excitement of wondering what the breakdown du jour will be?

·
Registered
None yet!
1,025 Posts
Bah. I too can type an accented e because I use a program called "Allchars" that emulates the function of the compose key on old DEC equipment and lets me type the compose sequence for "é". So I too vote for the Volaré. Plus it makes me think of Dean Martin.

·
Registered
2010 CTS (Elvis) 1964 Impala (Betty) 1991 Miata (Dolly)
14,333 Posts
Bah. I too can type an accented e because I use a program called "Allchars" that emulates the function of the compose key on old DEC equipment and lets me type the compose sequence for "é". So I too vote for the Volaré. Plus it makes me think of Dean Martin.
I'll admit, I was being a smart ass. I searched YouTube but could not find a Volaré commercial. I did, however, find Dino's version here.

·
Registered
None yet!
1,025 Posts
I knew you were being a smartass. I was returning the favor :)
Gotta love Dean Martin!

·
Registered
01 Eldo ETC, 02 Deville SOLD!
1,815 Posts
I'll admit, I was being a smart ass. I searched YouTube but could not find a Volaré commercial. I did, however, find Dino's version here.
I don't think Dean actually appeared in the commercials. If they had any Italian singer, it was probably Al Martino...

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Hmmm, I don't see '60 Studebaker Lark on the list. That would be my choice as a Jesda car. Or perhaps a '70 AMC Gremlin. :thumbsup:

Jesda--you could get plaid pants to match the seatcovers. :highfive:

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Maintenance and repair costs exceed resale value.

I hear farm girls have excessively low maintenance and repair costs.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts