Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sold pokerbrat my v grille for 200.00 and he only had 180.00 promising he would send me the other 20.00 so i trusted him and he screwed me out of the 20.00 Everyone else who purchased parts off my cts paid promtly , seems like pokerbrat is a real ahole

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS Luxury Sport
516 Posts
what are the odds Pokerbrat will respond to this thread?:stirpot:

I'd say NO, he won't.
But I would love to see an online battle of he said/she said.:want:

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Why did you send item to him without all of money???? He could have sent balance of check in a couple of days (if he had money and was honest). You then could have mailed grill.

I am a very trusting person, but it is not a good practice to send product without payment in full.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
i'm sure we could all put a quarter in an envelope & mail it to u.... that'd give u more than 20 bucks...

if u want, let us know :) i think most of us would do it....

i hate when people dont own up to what they say they will do....
and when communication with a seller is crappy....
i'm going through it now :bigroll:

most likely, pokerbrat will create a new sn or sometihng (thats wat most people in this situation do)....

sorry....

-mike

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,741 Posts
I'll send a quarter.

I would have done what you did too though. I sent a SRX forum member a NAV disk with nothing but his name, address and phone number. I told when he gets it, send me 45 bucks. I knew I could have been easily screwed. But, I figured if he could sleep at night living like that, over 45 bucks, then he has bigger problems to deal with than I do. By the way, he did send the money. Whats the point? Don't lose your trust in other forum members over this incident.

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
Bummer... but I am not sure I'd call $20 "screwed".
Maybe gipped or shorted...
I guess it depends on your personal situation.

I'd say that your glass was pretty full and only a little empty there ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts