Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'08 CTS 4
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The PO had some sort of crap in the trunk - I pretty well got everything going except the rear center speaker on the package tray is not hooked up to anything - there was a bunch of wires hanging down from that speaker when I bought the car - the PO must of had a after market amp & speakers in the trunk. I need to know where / how the center speaker get wired to - I checked out the factory amp in the left side area of the trunk - nothing weird / unusual there. The car has OEM 10 speakers / 6 CD / super duper stereo system - no Navigation - (can't find the option code) - so any help out there to hook this baby up will be appreciated.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
70,711 Posts
Subscribe the car to www.alldatadiy.com - multi-year. It's the Cadillac/GM service manuals for that car and has all the different sound system wiring schematics.

The RPO code for which system was originally in the car is on the sticker under the spare tire cover.

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
Orlando - We take orphans
2,983 Posts
UAV: Audio system with navigation, AM/FM stereo with CD/DVD player, MP3 playback, Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround Sound 10-speaker system and HDD-based navigation with XM NavTraffic/Real Time Weather

sounds like you have " U2R: Audio system, AM/FM stereo with 6-disc in-dash CD changer and MP3 playback"

Should be on your SPI (Service Parts Identification) sticker.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts