Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any recommendations on a certain plu and wireset for a 93 STS? i dont mind spending a little extra if its worth it.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Get platinum tipped...... I know that the AC delco wires are about the best performing wires you can get (at least for the money), and im pretty sure the AC delco plugs are the best too.......

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
elwesso said:
Get platinum tipped...... I know that the AC delco wires are about the best performing wires you can get (at least for the money), and im pretty sure the AC delco plugs are the best too.......
Well the parts store I go to showed unavailable on the AC Delco plugs, I went with Bosh 2 Platinum @ 3.99 each and wire set I am unsure but was 50+. If not good to use the bosh let m eknow and I will return and go to the over priced dealer :)

Thanks

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
They arent BAD per se to use..... But they may not be BEST..... You may just give them a try, and tell us how you like them!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
elwesso said:
They arent BAD per se to use..... But they may not be BEST..... You may just give them a try, and tell us how you like them!!!
GRRRRRRR Thanks....I knew that from reading posts everyone says ac delco ...well my parts ppl didnt have and couldnt get (AUto Zone) so I went with what they said I would rather go back to Iraq than deal with a dealer...Yeah I trust them auto parts store people...(some) like I do the kid at Mcdonalds not spit or beat off in my cheeseburger :devillaug

They have no clue..I cant afford to pay 70.00 an hour. Be charged 1.5 hours and the ******* ONLY took off two wheels to tell me my brakes were bad....to me dealers = CROOKS for a dealer mechanic to tell me what I know and than come back with we fixed it but didnt. I went through that with f'ing toyota to the tune of 3 grand on a vehicle that high retailed at 6,500 and I paid 4,100 for it...yeah very upside down...Traded this toyota for the STS even up....heheheh check engine...bad tranny, warped D/S rotor, poor brake pads, no a/c compressor wouldnt even work...BUT unless your BIG BANK HANK you cant scare these dealships when they screw you over...they dont care...sad but true...anyway...another rambling post....I am sure I will hear about it tommorow in FLAMES or with whatever I want to type is fine...

Good Night everyone and thanks to the people who make all this possible...great job and thanks for all the help from ppl...

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Well at least you got that out of your system!!!

Dont use autozone for parts....... Or advance, or anyplace like that.... They dont know arse about cars..... I only get fluids, detailing stuff, and batteries from those stores..... Thats all i trust from them.... You should try NAPA..... They have good parts, and arent as expensive as dealers.... You can also get dealer parts online from www.gmpartsdirect.com!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
elwesso said:
Well at least you got that out of your system!!!

Dont use autozone for parts....... Or advance, or anyplace like that.... They dont know arse about cars..... I only get fluids, detailing stuff, and batteries from those stores..... Thats all i trust from them.... You should try NAPA..... They have good parts, and arent as expensive as dealers.... You can also get dealer parts online from www.gmpartsdirect.com!!!
Thanks for the tip...will change my buying habits...watch out NAPA ..here I come.. :rolling:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
That would be best......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
elwesso