Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you make the corner lights on the front bumper go on when you turn your running lights on........the corners only seem to come on when the turn signal is flashing on whatever particular side your turning. Pleaseeee help.....my deville is on twenties has a HID kit and soon to have spinners...........this is the last modification I need to know how to do....Please respond, thanx :worship:

·
Registered
´67 Eldorado, ´96 Eldorado
522 Posts
devilleontwenties said:
How do you make the corner lights on the front bumper go on when you turn your running lights on........the corners only seem to come on when the turn signal is flashing on whatever particular side your turning. Pleaseeee help.....my deville is on twenties has a HID kit and soon to have spinners...........this is the last modification I need to know how to do....Please respond, thanx :worship:
All correct - those lights (ditch lights) supposed to come on ONLY, when turn signal is engaged ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im looking for a way to keep the corners on when im not turning........I know they always go on when u turn............somebody helllllllllp

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
It's easy. Just splice them into the parking lamp or headlamp circuit. You'll need to be careful doing this though since the bulbs are fairly high powered and will met the housing eventually if left on continuously. If this is your intention, I would also change the bulbs to a lower wattage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, thanx for telling me how, the lights i have in there are led's 12v to be exact......but i dont know how to do anything that u told me to so im just gonna print out your reply and take it somewhere..........any more info would be useful tho :D

·
Registered
1996 Seville STS
141 Posts
devilleontwenties said:
If your cornering lights are on all the time people are going to think there is something wrong with your car and will be pointing out the problem to you. You will get tired of hearing about it. I suspect that it will be like you have a bulb out. People will be reminding you to get it fixed. They will think you have a short circuit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts