Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
6 Posts
Thanks we appreciate it! We'll be bringing you the best deals on nitrous for your caddy's and answering any questions you may have when it comes to nitrous. Simply put it's the best bang for your buck there is no other way tio get this kind of performance for the money!

Kits starting at $479!

Stay tuned

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know some of the guys have used Nitrous on their Northstar Eldorados and Sevilles.. I'm guessing the LT1 guys would find interest as well as the CTS-V crowd.. What about for the Escalade? What types of increased performance can be had without being too harsh on engine internals?

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
thats me and I bought my purge and jets from them. The products were good but the service.....not so much

Well here is the story.... My shipment had not arrived for 2 weeks so i emailed with no responce.... so I called and the guy took my name and new what i had got and said he would call me back.. he didnt:mad:.... so I waited till the next day and called again... the new guy said to email because it is easier that way...so i emailed.....then emailed again......and again....and again every time explaining my exact situatuion in detail.... finally i waited 2 more days and called again....this time I wasn't super nice like I usually am....I definatly showed my displeasure when the guy told me to email again....:tisk:i said no "that is what u told me to do last time and i got no response.":mad: So i stayed on the line and said I need to figure this out this phone call because I am waiting on these jets to finish my project:tisk:

Finally the guy said "well we shipped it but for some reason it never showed up so i will ship another and if you recieve 2 just send the one back"

You can be the judge on believing if that line was true. lol

SO turns out they showed up pretty soon after that and i finished my cts nitrous kit!!!!!!!!

So it might have been a bad experience.....but all is well that ends well :highfive::)
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-forum/107814-update-nawwws.html?highlight=nitrous+direct
this will explain my troubles

So welcome to the caddy forums nitrousdirect!!!!!!

·
Registered
Cadillac
6 Posts
Well sorry if you had any delay. UPS screws up alot.. out of our hands, We do what we can to make everyone happy though, I'm glad someone here was nice enough to fire you off another set without asking any questions before we even found out where your package was and risked us having 2 sets out there.

Hope you enjoy the product and will consider us again in the future.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Well sorry if you had any delay. UPS screws up alot.. out of our hands, We do what we can to make everyone happy though, I'm glad someone here was nice enough to fire you off another set without asking any questions before we even found out where your package was and risked us having 2 sets out there.

Hope you enjoy the product and will consider us again in the future.
yep like I said all is well that ends well .....and mistakes do happen :thumbsup:

and yes I am enjoying the nitrous :nox:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts