Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to roll my fenders and throw a drop on, i have 20's on now and wanna see how it looks so please leave pics and what kinda springs u have. and how low u dropped it. thanks!

·
Registered
2008 STS N* lowered with D3 springs on 20's staggered
140 Posts
i love these kinda threads....heres mine...with Eibachs and 20s and yes i had to roll my rear fenders.

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
2,497 Posts
See sig below. Rolled fenders as a precaution, cut eibach rear springs and modified fe4 rear shocks, fe4's in front too.

·
Registered
Cadillac
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any before and after pics? I'm debating whether to drop it or not, either way i gotta roll the rear fenders cuz it rubs with my 20s on.

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
Any before and after pics? I'm debating whether to drop it or not, either way i gotta roll the rear fenders cuz it rubs with my 20s on.
where exactly does it rub at? on the inside or the outside of the wheel? if it is the inside, then your offset is obviously not in the recommended +35 to +45 range...if it is on the outside, then you probably have 20x9.5 rims
and you should roll your fenders

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
It rubs on the outside only on the rear driver side for some reason, i have 20 by 8.5.
has your car ever been wrecked? cause if it is rubbing just on one side, then maybe you have damage on that side...consider putting your car on a lift and looking underneath it, especially on the side that you are getting rubbing on

·
Registered
White '04 CTS 3.6L,Two JL 12w7 + Bose/ Boston Tweets
1,481 Posts
It rubs on the outside only on the rear driver side for some reason, i have 20 by 8.5.
Same prob here man....i wrecked mine, goin through insurance and tryin to get it fixed, mines on the passenger side. Guy told me, maybe the spring and he wants to put it on a frame machine. Hopefully you can prove its from the accident, thats what im tryin to do...good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts