Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM,99 DEVILLE
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all. you guys steered me in the right direction in the past and i really need everyone to come through now. my wifes 99 deville battery went dead. took it to the parts store to check it, came back bad got free replacement and bam the next day that one is dead too. the alternator was replaced with a new one 4 months ago. today coming out of work i turned the key on my 97 deville and the battery light comes on it says battery not charging and then goes off. i drove it home and it held at 13.8 volts all the way. (30 miles) the tow truck driver who towed my 99 deville said he had the same car on the truck yesterday with the same problem. what gives? any ideas? i am despirate. i have one car left to drive but i cant haul the kids with it. please i need advice

·
Registered
1992 Sedan Deville, 1984 Lincoln Town Car
759 Posts
Was there a UFO in the area at the time? Some times they can cause these kind of problems if they hover for too long. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
04 Deville, 11 DTS Premium, 00 Deville (sold), 02 Deville (sold)
2,686 Posts
DTC's= "Diagnostic Trouble Codes" Look at the Sticky at the top of this forum titled "How to read Codes".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts