Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I was wondering if I can ask my fellow Cadillac CTSV fans to help my daughters school. The school is located in New Orleans about 1/2 mile away from the media famous "17th street canal". The school had 11 feet of nasty water for 3 weeks, after the Levees failed during Hurricane Katrina. And yet those nuns had the school open in less than 5 months. Lots of sweat equity from staff, students and volunteers. Well, Burger King is handing out $50,000 to the winning school in our area. All you have to do is vote for Mount Carmel Academy @ this site: http://www.campaignforyourcause.com The more votes we have the better our chances of winning the $50,000 grand prize.
I normally don't do this kind of thing, but it's for a good cause.
Thanks

·
Registered
05 Escalade ESV Platinum
211 Posts
Done!!:bouncy: Good Luck!! (We spent two weeks right across the "Lake" at Pearlington MS two days after Katrina - We brought 36K lbs of food and clothing for them and cooked for the two weeks until releaved. It was most satisfying to help.:) )

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
Done.

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts
Done,

Chris

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Done! Yup a really close race. How are things going down there? I know Kenner got hit especially hard..
Thanks.... Actually I feel very fortunate. My home had tornado damage, but luckily no flooding. I was worried about my V. I left her in the garage, with my Z over her on the lift. The garage was spared, the house was about 90% water damaged. The house is 90% finished, just some little things to go. But when you consider the tens of thousands of people that lost every thing. And I mean everything.

Things are getting better here everyday. Normal might be in ten years..

Thanks to all who voted, and remember you can vote daily...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts