Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
cts
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok please help got an 05 cts got the cts-v exhaust on and just got volant cold air intake and going to put it on this weekend are you guy changing the mass air sensor or just leave it stock any advice would be helpful was looking at a jet performance mass

also whats a voltage regulator for? i know it replaces the grounds or something and dose it work? is it worth the time and money?

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
4,969 Posts
Leave it stock. if you want a ported MAF, I have one around. Much cheaper then what JET would charge you for the same thing.

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
just clean yours...you have to look it up but i think you just use brake cleaner and a old toothbrush to clean it MAF.

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
4,969 Posts
What voltage regulator are you talking about? If its supposed to gain horsepower and MPG, its most likely B.S.
link?

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,819 Posts
just clean yours...you have to look it up but i think you just use brake cleaner and a old toothbrush to clean it MAF.
And clean the electrical contacts too. The cleaner that is used to clean the MAF, that you buy from a auto parts store, is specially designed for electronics. So clean both the contacts, plug, and the sensor area itself.

KOT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts