Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend decided he wanted to plasti-dip his 90 something Bonneville -_- dont ask me why but i jumped at the opportunity to help him. When im done w his im going to do a few things on mine... will post pics later got a few cool ideas for my baby

·
Registered
05 CTS
179 Posts
ztollon said:
My friend decided he wanted to plasti-dip his 90 something Bonneville -_- dont ask me why but i jumped at the opportunity to help him. When im done w his im going to do a few things on mine... will post pics later got a few cool ideas for my baby
Yes, plasti-dip the entire car inside and out. Post pics

·
Registered
03 CTS (Dead), 06 3.6 CTS(Sold), 07 CTS-V
1,503 Posts
Re: plasti dip comming up

Make sure you use atleast 3-4 coats, otherwise its a PITA to remove.

·
Registered
2003 CTS Luxury/Sport package
722 Posts
ztollon said:
I used 5 coats on wheels and backup lamp assembly, 4 on the grille.

·
Registered
2003 CTS 3.2L, Luxury Sport, Diamond White
659 Posts
VaderWS6 said:
Yes, plasti-dip the entire car inside and out. Post pics
"inside and out"

Hahahahahahaha ^ oh yes. Don't forget the carpet.

By the wait, that crap DOES stain clothes like a permanent marker. Don't wear your Sunday clothes....

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
Cant add anymore attachments :( this photi doesn't do it justice and its a f***ng Bonneville and its fun as hell. Cant wait to do it on my car
winter beater... hell ya ide plasti dip it.
if i still had my truck, and the frame wasnt bent because of some old hag on christmas s few years ago(yes...im still bitter), and it would actually start, and the a/c worked, and it had brakes that didn't seize and the lines didnt blow.... i would have done this.

fyi- get photobucket....

·
Registered
"Angel Dust" 2004 White Diamond CTS 3.6L-V
390 Posts
Still thinking about plasti-dipping my whole car in the spring...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts