Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Thunder Gray Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Saturday March 5th is that time again for all you auto-philes :)

V owners lets represent this month. The weather is supposed to be sunny and in the 60's.

·
Registered
'09 Thunder Gray CTS-V
156 Posts
Your weather guy is a bit more optimistic than my weather guy I guess! I hope it is as nice as you say. The only question is if I should bring my 700+hp '09 CTS-V, my 600+hp '69 Camaro, or my 550+hp '08 Vette. Damn...decisions, decisions! If I wake up and the weather is like you say...I'll be there!

Robert

·
Registered
2013 Thunder Gray Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your weather guy is a bit more optimistic than my weather guy I guess! I hope it is as nice as you say. The only question is if I should bring my 700+hp '09 CTS-V, my 600+hp '69 Camaro, or my 550+hp '08 Vette. Damn...decisions, decisions! If I wake up and the weather is like you say...I'll be there!

Robert
Anyone is good LOL!!

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Sorry guys, I will be out of town.

·
Registered
Tuner car fanatic..there all good!
1,142 Posts

Robert
The V of course.

·
Registered
V2 CTSV
1,199 Posts
im planning to be there... might be in a bmw, but ill be there just the same.

who is going early enough to reserve spots?

stealth, PLEASE drive the v... your exhaust is one of the main reasons i am making the trek.

·
Registered
2011 CTS V Coupe, 2007 Escalade ESV
233 Posts
If I bring the V you can hear the B&B in person. Personally, I think I like the Corsa better and may switch back...damn all of these decisions!

I will bring my V, just got it out of the shop. Installed 3 inch stainless steel pipes with no cats and magnaflow mufflers no headers. Work done by ADM Performance. Listen to mine when u get there and see what you think. Didn't get to be at C & C last month but will hopefully be there early. DonS

·
Registered
2011 CTS V Coupe, 2007 Escalade ESV
233 Posts
im planning to be there... might be in a bmw, but ill be there just the same.

who is going early enough to reserve spots?

stealth, PLEASE drive the v... your exhaust is one of the main reasons i am making the trek.
I should be there around 7 or so and will same some spots. DonS

1 - 20 of 32 Posts