Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have my OEM airbox. The TonyA delivered close to the same HP as K&N and Volant. You can use this airbox for your own DIY mod. The Fram AirHog filter is about $30. I'll sell you this air box for $25 + shipping. After doing the mod you can resell your box or keep it to install when you take your CTS in for warranty work. From the outside you will look 100% stock.

Any takers??

Bob

·
Registered
2003 Garnet Red CTS Luxury Sport
24 Posts
I am interested. However, I have a 3.2L not the 3.6.
Will this air intake fit the 3.2?
Also, I notice that you are from Central Ohio. I work most of the time in the Cleveland area. I thought there might be a chance that I could pick the filter up depending on where in Central Ohio you reside.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am interested. However, I have a 3.2L not the 3.6.
Will this air intake fit the 3.2?
Also, I notice that you are from Central Ohio. I work most of the time in the Cleveland area. I thought there might be a chance that I could pick the filter up depending on where in Central Ohio you reside.
The mod application applies to both engines but I know the 3.2 has a different configuration.

·
Registered
24 Posts
When you refer to a different configuration, do you mean the air box itself? Or do you think the connections required are different?

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Hope im not stepin' on Bob's toes but, i just put the K&N on my 3.2 and if you want my stock airbox i'll sell it for the same + shipping. PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hope im not stepin' on Bob's toes but, i just put the K&N on my 3.2 and if you want my stock airbox i'll sell it for the same + shipping. PM me if your interested.
Cheap shot man. Using my thread to promote you stuff. It's against Forum rules for a non-supporter to sell items in this section. As Urby would say, "Use the classifieds" or become a supporting member.:)

Mike bought my Air Box.. Another piece of memorabilia from the Vadermobile!

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
My Bad, it seemed like your setup wasn't gonna work for him. I dont know nearly as much about the car as you do, and in the context of the available information in this thread, i thought i was helping. To be honest i wasn't even looking to sell my air box until i was reading this thread. Twenty Five bucks is no reason to rock the boat. Bob, your info has helped me many times. Sorry.:bouncy:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My Bad, it seemed like your setup wasn't gonna work for him. I dont know nearly as much about the car as you do, and in the context of the available information in this thread, i thought i was helping. To be honest i wasn't even looking to sell my air box until i was reading this thread. Twenty Five bucks is no reason to rock the boat. Bob, your info has helped me many times. Sorry.:bouncy:
I was just playin' with you. Your air box is completely different. Just making some noise. :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
To AmerLux:
I am still interested. Since I can't send a PM to you personnally yet (not enough posts), what would shipping be from your location to zip 15010?

·
Registered
03 White/Diamond CTS (sold)
1,663 Posts
yes the box from the 04 will fit the 03....
i got my tonyA from Bob and placed it in my 03 a while back!!!
and the result on the dyno, with the V-exhaust were pretty damn good!!!!

:rolleyes:

hey Bob, so you let the vader go.... :eek:

--------------------------------
Helo Tease 18" Chrome Rims w/Tires for sale:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadill...cat=500&page=1

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Yeah, i'll send it anywhere in the world providing you catch the bill.:bouncy: Let me see what shipping is like, i'll send it in the box my K&N came in, thats where it is now and it fits nice. Sorry for not responding sooner, limited net access.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am still looking for a price on shipping from your location to 15010. Cannot PM. Need three more posts.

·
Registered
03 White/Diamond CTS (sold)
1,663 Posts

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
beaker, im going to the post office 2morro to get a difinitive answer for shipping, i'll post the price on this thread and get it sent out monday if all go's well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts