Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Cadillac CTS-V
89 Posts
Looks good. Does the new hood allow enough clearance for the Optima battery without modifying the hood? Just curious.

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
damn. I never though I would say this to another man besides my son......

Chef... I love you :) I have never had a man crush. Is that one?

JK car looks unbacrazy (myword for believably crazy)

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Ghetto eBay oil cap for the win! :D

Car looks phenomenal, Chef. :thumbsup: I second the request for video with sound.

·
Registered
Orginal owner; 2004 CTS-V
566 Posts
Baddddd Aaazzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I've never really like the Specter Werk vented hood, till I saw your pictures. SW should use your photos....they'd sell all they could make.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks guys:thumbsup: I'm still detailing her and making her "gooder"...A few tweaks in the tune but looking for the 550's...No modifying the optima battery for the hood - it's sitting on the old brace. The hood is very lite and is very, very bendable when closing or opening. Like a thin sheet of metal..I love it!

"Sole"etr - I love that too!

Man crush?.....ah...Although I was raised in L.A. I'll have to respectively decline any said advances...Your're too funny! *grin*

The sound is... well....for some, very "alarming" no pun intended:thumbsup: :eek:

I'll the full car in some snaps and vids pretty soon and some dyno numbers when we drop down into the low 100's:rant2:

·
Registered
Silver '05 V
1,238 Posts
While you're adding to the 'goodness' of that beast, you going to add a touch of black to those calipers and tower brace mounts? ;)

I love your car. That coat on your rims the same color as the cadillac black? If so, sexy. Lookin forward to the vids.

·
Registered
05 Maggied V Black/Black
1,158 Posts
VERY Nice......ditto on the vids

I volunteer to fly out, drive your car to Doug's for the new rear, wait for it to be done and drive it back.

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
Chef,
Looks sweet, now go out and kick some arse!!!
Remember, you left a little (like 6psi) room for some boost, TTs would be very nice!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Chef,
Looks sweet, now go out and kick some arse!!!
Remember, you left a little (like 6psi) room for some boost, TTs would be very nice!
You're right....just a smidge...11:1 compression - eats race fuel for breakfast, Vipers for lunch & Gallardo's for dinner...:stirpot:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
P.S. -

A big thanks goes out to Scott Cawley for his excellent workmanship for the hood and determination in gettin er dun...:thumbsup: Great guy...His wife Pam sells caddy's at Coulter in Tempe, Az...Scott was recently on the Speed Channel showing off his collection of Studebaker's...

Chef

1 - 20 of 52 Posts