Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
09 V Sedan, 2012 V sedan
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several of the recent past cars I have had, Cadi DHS, Pont. GTP and Pont Firebird, I have added minor pin striping to them which I believe enhanced the look. Has anyone done any striping to their V1 or V2's? How about something on the rocker panel like the GT500 that has CTS-V for instance. Any ideas. Several friends of mine told me not to touch it as the lines are great and it needs no striping. Your thoughts?

·
Registered
'08 STS-V Sedan Black Formerly three CTS-V's, XLR and STS4N*
868 Posts
I like the fake landau convertable top too. Perhaps a nice gold package for the emblems.
Seriously, if done right a pin can look good but I don't think the car needs it. I don't think that the GT-500 lind of thing is correct on a Cadillac though.

·
Registered
2011 GTR
1,026 Posts
I like the fake landau convertable top too. Perhaps a nice gold package for the emblems.
Seriously, if done right a pin can look good but I don't think the car needs it. I don't think that the GT-500 lind of thing is correct on a Cadillac though.
LOL... that was hilarious!!
If you want some pinstripes on your caddy, please get a DTS and not the CTS-V.

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
279 Posts
Pinstripes are right behind vinyl roofs for relevancy on a modern car. I had all my B bodies pinstriped in the 80's.

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
Eww, no.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
No pinstriping, but stickerz on the windows give you 5 hp.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
366 Posts
Oh dear God no.....:tisk:
Not Pinstripes.
Belongs on the Yankees uniform not on a Caddy.
Besides it only gives you 2.5 HP to the rear wheels. LOL

·
Registered
Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver
867 Posts
After I get the red flames on the hood, those fuzzy dice are ready for the rearview.

·
Registered
Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver
867 Posts
What, no louvers or sounds of "Hot-Rod Lincoln" in the background?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Actually all those rice burners with the 6 inch exhaust tips and the 2 foot tall wing bolted onto the trunk seem like a real neato mod , does wait 2 me have them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts