Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
nope. save them to your computer under my pictures. then hit the button that says upload on the forum under Manage Attatchments. click browse, it will pull up your My Pictures files, just double click on the image and it will be in the box, then just hit Upload and it will attatch it to the thread.

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Yep, what he said^^^

All you gotta do is hit the "Manage Attachments" when you're making a post, and a window will pop up, with a bunch of spaces for pictures. Just click on a "Browse" button, find a pic you want to put on here, and keep doing that until you're done. Then hit upload, and go back to the main box and submit your post.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Something about the jpeg numbers that are over 200 when they have to be lower. Should I retake the pictures using a different setting on the digital camera? Thanks

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Not too hard to fix, but by this point, you should just email them to someone who offered to host them (above) and let them post them up:cool2:

Don't worry about it--took me a while to get the hang of what the heck to do, too!

·
Registered
2005 3.6 CTS Luxury Sport
147 Posts
this time im resizing the pic 50% smaller... but oki got the hang of it, hope theresa way to automaticlly have them resized so they dont come out so big and cover the whole thread...?

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 DTS Platinum
4,633 Posts
I upload mine to Photobucket...it's free...
Then just paste the link here and they show up...
The actual pic is still on Photobucket.. but it shows up HERE...
Like this... pic of my car yesterday after running thru a swarm of bugs... :) :)

·
Registered
2016 XTS4, 2010 DTS (gone), '07 STS4 (gone), '03 DHS (gone)
655 Posts
Now that's how many bugs per square inch? Remember to backflush your radiator, Jim, they're plugging up the openings in there at an even tighter rate!

Here you can buy special mesh cloth screens to tie to the front of your rad to stop plugging, but when I drove across the Prairies in summer some of the buggers still had to be hosed out from the rear...

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac DTS (Black Raven)
298 Posts
I upload mine to Photobucket...it's free...
Then just paste the link here and they show up...
The actual pic is still on Photobucket.. but it shows up HERE...
Like this... pic of my car yesterday after running thru a swarm of bugs... :) :)

Your DTS needs a Shave.

·
Registered
1968 Eldorado
785 Posts
Bugs are not an issue here in Connecticut. But the trees are budding and the car is covered daily with yellow pollen and green buds falling.

·
Registered
2017 MB C300 Cabriolet, 2019 Volvo V90CC
889 Posts
Bugs are not an issue here in Connecticut. But the trees are budding and the car is covered daily with yellow pollen and green buds falling.
You need a California Duster. Springtime here, between the pollen and the dust (when the wind comes sweepin' down the plain) means a spotless 8AM car is a dusted over 5PM car. With the Duster I can get by with once a month washings (as long as there's no rain).

·
Registered
1968 Eldorado
785 Posts
You need a California Duster. Springtime here, between the pollen and the dust (when the wind comes sweepin' down the plain) means a spotless 8AM car is a dusted over 5PM car. With the Duster I can get by with once a month washings (as long as there's no rain).
Those are nice Vic. But for a few weeks in the spring we would need to dust our cars off twice a day! Plus they are wet from moring dew that leaves yellow spots. Bleah!

Usually I just hose off the car just before driving it to work. Today is a sunny 70 degree day and I want to wash the car soo bad, but tomorrow it is supposed to rain all day. The pains of living in New England where the weather changes every day.

·
Registered
2006 DTS LuxII
141 Posts
Those are nice Vic. But for a few weeks in the spring we would need to dust our cars off twice a day! Plus they are wet from moring dew that leaves yellow spots. Bleah!

Usually I just hose off the car just before driving it to work. Today is a sunny 70 degree day and I want to wash the car soo bad, but tomorrow it is supposed to rain all day. The pains of living in New England where the weather changes every day.

Lately it only takes a few hours and I'm back to a yellow haze.This is actually more annoying than winter around here

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac DTS (Black Raven)
298 Posts

All season tires are popular in New England.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts