3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I met up with Ralph (caplt4) and we took a few pics:

:D

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Awesome! I LOVE your car...just looks bad ass in black with those new wheels:cool2:

What kind of wheels are on his car? Steelies with some kind of hubcap? They look like Cadillac parts, but I can't tell for sure.

I'm still TRYING to get a FW (or Impala SS, Roadmaster, etc...I can't make up my mind) right now, so hopefully some day I can meet you too--since I'm not too far away, up here near Rehoboth Beach in DE;)

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

Ralph's car has 15 inch Steelies (wider in the back) with 15 inch Cadillac caps.

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
It almost looks like Roadmaster wheels on it, that is what I was thinking.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
I really like the rims on the one on the left side, but I dont think they go well with that vogue grille...thats just me though

·
Registered
2009 CTS White Diamond base, 1992 Brougham White/White 5.7
643 Posts
Awesome!!! Next time try take pictures with the lights on. Always enhances any pictures I take of my car!!! Love these side-by-sides though. The beginning of an army of Black Broughams taking over the highways ;)

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! Ralph and I are going to meet up again before I head back to Florida. I will be sure to take more pictures. As for the E&G grill, it really has grown on me.:cool2:

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Do those E&G grilles just go on top of the stock grille? Or does it replace the entire thing?

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It replaces the entire grill.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Black Fleetwood Brougham = Badass :cool2:

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
BBB, Big Black and Beautiful!

I~LUV~Caddys8792 said:
Black Fleetwood Brougham = Badass :cool2:

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
I'd like to see a pic of a Black '92 Brougham next to a Black FWB
and a Black '97 Town Car next to a Black FWB.

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Wish I could find an immaculate black one...then again, maybe not...

The black ones definately look the most bad ass and cool, and even my father said before when we were still looking for one that "The black really makes them look like a world-class presidential car or something":thumbsup:

That said, I think I'll stick with something like "boring" Marblehead or White just for the ease of maintenance and wider availability.

·
Registered
1987 Brougham 1978 Seville
254 Posts
I like the black but dont forget the dark blue. I think that looks presidntial also:thumbsup: Not that I am biased or anything ;-)

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have always liked Silver cars, but the Brougham had to be black. There is just something about a large Black vehicle when it is clean!

·
Registered
1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham (some show and some go!)
607 Posts
96Fleetwood said:
I have always liked Silver cars, but the Brougham had to be black. There is just something about a large Black vehicle when it is clean!
LMAO
When I got my Fleetwood Bro (lt. gray metallic) I was kinda disappointed that it wasn't a "Slick Black Cadillac" like how the song goes. I used to think the Black Brougham was the shiznit...

But now my gray has really grown on me and it's probably my favorite color! Biased of course.

Of course a Fleetwood is cool no matter what!
:highfive:
Hell, I've seen a pink one before!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts