Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been about a week since I got it painted and I have kept trying to get good pics but have either run out of time or daylight or energy. I only have 4 pathetic pictures to show for it (I took more but they aren't good enough to bother with. I need to get her all cleaned up and then use a tripod in proper light and setting, but I can't wait any longer, I need to post something. So here are my 4 pics (keep in mind not all the chrome is back on yet and the car hadn't yet had a good detailing):
cad 050.jpg cad 051.jpg cad 054.jpg cad 059.jpg

This is a couple of days before I got the car (August 2005), the interior has been restored already. caddy 002.jpg

EDIT: More (much better) pics will follow in the next week or so.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Congratulations! I know how much new paint can make you fall in love with your beauty all over again.

Is that interior pic a before or after the interior was restored?
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations! I know how much new paint can make you fall in love with your beauty all over again.

Is that interior pic a before or after the interior was restored?
:thumbsup:
Lol, don't worry, I got the professionals to restore it, if I did it would look like it does in the picture there. I found some NOS fabric, it now looks totally stock, and brand new.

·
Registered
1979 Phaeton Coupe, 1990 Brougham d'Elegance 5.7 liter
4,416 Posts
Beautiful! Can't wait for more pictures!

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Wow, very very nice! Those 69's and '70s look so intimidating!

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Looks great! It has come a long way. Congrats :thumbsup:

D

·
0 Posts
Now that is a night and day difference!. Very sinister looking!. Congrats and enjoy!.:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts