Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woody turned me on to an artist to spray my hat so when I sent him my lid?...6 days later...:alchi:

Post Office notice on my door to come to the P.O. to hear them in person tell me "they" lost my hat. I even waited in a calm state like a monk "Sir", It never in fact reached the destination....Great...This has been a banner month for me...

So, not waiting I went out and plucked another one until I get reimbursed:rolleyes:

The design is pretty clean and not animated or Monster Truck inspired. Sort of old school with a clean finish. Gold dust in the paint when the sun hits it to pop...It's all air-brushed.

Shield goes on later...

Now all I need is a car to play in!..next Monday fo sure...

Chef

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
:thumbsup: as always, i likes ya style

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
Wise placement on the V logo, as no one should be in front of you on the track, so no need for one on front of helmet.

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Nice little addition in the back. Why blue and not read to match the car? I mean don't get me wrong he dd a nice job on the pinners.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's really a candy purple but the pics show it sort of blued. I used to race midgets when I was younger and my ride was a candy purple number 7 so I thought I'd go back to my early days and throw it in a little.

Chef

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
It's really a candy purple but the pics show it sort of blued. I used to race midgets when I was younger and my ride was a candy purple number 7 so I thought I'd go back to my early days and throw it in a little.

Chef
That's so unfair- I mean, they've got those tiny little legs....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts