Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Black on Black
1,852 Posts
Nice clean look, love the V front clip. Give us details on the wheels. Did you have to roll the fenders. Job well done! :highfive:

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Those tail lights, are they smoked a little bit, or is that just an illusion due to the lighting?

·
Registered
139 Posts
the grille, did u add the bottom mesh part as well or just have the grille changed? im looking to change my grille, dont know if i'll get the bottom rectangular mesh as well

and what kind of rims are those? what'd they cost?

·
Registered
CTS 3.6L 5sp Auto Silver Smoke with Neutral Interior
998 Posts
I like it! They shoulda' made the V in silver smoke. This makes me wanna take the plunge and do the conversion.

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac CTS, 2008 Cadillac CTS
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DDS rollin a CTS said:
Those tail lights, are they smoked a little bit, or is that just an illusion due to the lighting?
I haven't smoked the lights yet.

Someone asked about the cost of the wheels. It ran me just under $2500 with tires. Falken Azenis ST115 245 35 20's. I did not roll my fenders, but at certain angles I do get a rub. I went with 35's instead of 30's for the sound quality. But, I may run with 30's on the next set. Audiophile magazine rates these tires as the best for road noise.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
onephatguy said:
I haven't smoked the lights yet.

Someone asked about the cost of the wheels. It ran me just under $2500 with tires. Falken Azenis ST115 245 35 20's. I did not roll my fenders, but at certain angles I do get a rub. I went with 35's instead of 30's for the sound quality. But, I may run with 30's on the next set. Audiophile magazine rates these tires as the best for road noise.
onephatguy,
You did real good!! The V bumper turns the CTS completely around. Tight ride:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I'll swap you my smoked lights for the V-front....Your ride is looking sweet....first silver smoke I've seen with the V-front....real clean and tight:thumbsup: ....As soon as I move from my current residence (whenmy wife's done with USC), first mod will be the V-front....Added you to my cardomain page also...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts