Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey lac heads!...where is that sensor for the "leveler" EXACTLY located? I jus recently got sum air shocks put back in there, replacing some shocks that had springs on them to keep them hi. any way, its been a while since I've used air shocks, Im not sure if the folks installed em right, but my big 30amp fuse for the leveler blows right away!...and the little 20 amp one thats for "air pump"... U think i gota short somewhere? or is my air pump fried? or might there be sum installation deal.:alchi:

·
Registered
247 Posts
...i cant help you but i love the grafting

i havent tagged in months cuz my friends/crew kinda disassembled. nice ride!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
the sensor is on the rear axle. it is a small rod that goes from the axle to a lever that is connected to the frame or something. i had this problem and my linkage was broken. to see it, you have to climb way underneath.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
adam_mcd said:
...i cant help you but i love the grafting

i havent tagged in months cuz my friends/crew kinda disassembled. nice ride!
yea man thanx, i used to be on it, but fell off, but im tryin to get may can control back:stirpot:

pimpin88 said:
the sensor is on the rear axle. it is a small rod that goes from the axle to a lever that is connected to the frame or something. i had this problem and my linkage was broken. to see it, you have to climb way underneath.
alright, i think i've spotted it, the reason i wanted to find it, was i wanted to "lower" the sensor a bit, which iv heard of ppl doing before, but once i looked at it, i didnt understand how to go about.

nothing looks broken, and the hoses are hooked up snuggly into the shocks...what would cause the fuse to blow so quickly?:bomb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
juiceE