Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up getting the Dub Big Homies. I like em, I just wish I could get some 26's. They're 24's and still seem a little small. I don't really want to lower my truck either. So here they are. I ended up changing my gold emblems for chrome too, and took the tint off of the front windows. Didn't want to get pulled over again

·
Registered
02 Escalade
199 Posts
Looks Great!! I hear ya on the 24/26 debate. I went with TIS 01's in 24, the breaking point for me was the price of 26" tires!

Walter

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
boombotz said:
Looking good. Any reason why you replaced your gold emblems. Can you sell me the front one if it is gold.
Yeah, I just like the chrome on chrome look better to me.
The gold looked nice with my old wheels, which had a little gold on them already.
I stillhave the gold emblems, but they are the one's that came stock on the 02 , kinda dull finish to them . If you need it let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Synergetic said:
By the way, you better have an aftermarket grille for that thing. This truck is starting to look hot!
I'm getting the grille next week. I just don't know which to get still.
Save a buck and get an overlay, or spend a lot and get a nice E&G Classic or something. I haven't really seen them up close to tell the difference.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Love your truck. I love those wheels, would love to get them but way out of my range. I just bought a set of 24 inch momo storms and I feel you on the 26's. I plan on purchasing the platinum grill so I can keep it conservative. I hear that the overlays look cheap when up close. Send me an email and I will forward you a pic of the platinum grill up against a stock oem one. My email address is [email protected] This is the way that I am going and I get to keep a nice chunck of change in my pocket by not buying an E & G one. Hollah. Can someone walk me through posting a pic on this forum so I can put pics of my baby up. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Instructions for me also.

Neway, nice truck I wanted to go with the white pearl, but decided to go with a dark color to accent the chrome wheels. I also agree with the 24"/26" I have a friend with 26's and believe me its sickening how big those wheels are, but then again he has about 4 cars so he shouldnt have to worry about tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts