Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2041 - 2060 of 2083 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
New to the forums... will probably be on semi regularly. Found a 1994 Deville (4.9) owned by a Grandma who passed away 8 years ago. Son finally decided he could sell the car. It has 79,500 miles in total on it, 5,000 in the last 10 years. Was a bit worried about the amount it's sat but overall relatively minor things needed it seems, so far anyways.

Well here are links to them on Flickr for now.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/42483971545/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/28518498537/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/42483971395/in/dateposted-public/

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg

image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg

·
Registered
5 Posts
My 92' Deville with 96k miles, bought from my apprentice at work who had it in the family for years. I'm used to driving my 93 vette/96 camaro, so it was nice to finally have some space and a comfy ride.
I plan to re-paint the car (It's a lot nicer in the pictures), as well as a bunch of over-due maintenance and other small things. Besides that, the interior is near-perfect and it runs great!
First/third pic was a few days before I put on the new white walls seen in the 2nd pic

JxAFwK1.jpg
2kU2yR8.jpg
THnOf6e.jpg
a4E8hpJ.jpg

I had some spare time at the machine shop I work at and made this little keychain, I call the car the "Dadillac" since I've always been the "Dad" of my friends group, as well as the car definitely looking like a dad car:

ZuthUS2.jpg

·
Registered
240 Posts
Deville.jpg

This is my 2005 Deville Base with the Limited Edition Package, Comfort and Convenience Package, dealer-installed "Gold Package," and Vogue tires and rims. Basically loaded up to the DHS level, minus the analog gauges. Bought it at 97,000 miles from a one-owner who babied it. Interior is mint, drives like a dream, and that Northstar...addicting!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Bought myself a '93 Deville Special on Saturday. Traded my late 89 Accord LXi and $1,000 for it, it's almost brand new. Very well taken care of.

Here's the pair of them in my driveway!

Something I like to show off is the difference between 27 years in the elements vs 25 years in an air conditioned garage... I think you can tell which is which.

The '93 is very well equipped... Digidash, keyless entry, locking fuel door, the whole nine yards.
The '91 is less so, but it's got some nice things on it, too. It's not in as great of shape, though... It's now destroyed it's third AC compressor...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Bought this Fla. one grampa owner garage kept 93 Deville with 91k miles.
All tires were flat spotted from sitting a long while.
So had them replaced at wally world. Funny wally dont sell any whitewalls!
Runs and shifts excellent. A/C converted to r-134 and is ice cold.
Body and interior like new! No Fla. sunburn anywhere in or out!
No parking lot scars, scratches or dents either.
Drove it 1600 miles from Fla. to Jersey then to NY.
Cruised nice, no issues and got 25 mpg at 75 all the way!

Its got a few issues like weak heat and the climate control read out went blank.
Nothing I cant handle!
caddy (7).JPG caddy (10).JPG

·
Registered
18 Posts
20180916_173304.jpg

Rough all around the edges. Got it for $600 in running condition. 236k miles. Debating whether to keep or sell after I fix a few minor problems. I don't even have a clue what package it's called.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Here's a pic of my 1996 Sedan Deville with 118K miles. The only issue with this car of any significance is an engine oil leak. I still can't believe the deal on got on this car. This is the first opportunity I've had to wash it in the two months I've owned it given the weather this winter. I will never go back to a compact/economy car after driving this old girl, the ride comfort, etc. is well worth the additional fuel cost to me. IMG_1267_2.JPG

2041 - 2060 of 2083 Posts
About this Discussion
2.1K Replies
575 Participants
EscaladeOnSixes