104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here u go

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,676 Posts
Whoa... That looks sweet!

And nice rear spoiler, which one is that?

·
Registered
05 V/corsa/shifter/bushings/stealth tune/cai/19inch hre's
843 Posts
very nice....i bet u spent a pritty penny on those bad boys...here's a pic of mine...i went 19' color matched...

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,627 Posts
All I can say is: Wow!!! Beautiful, yet classy.

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
Mchm3: nice wheels. I like the V to be spoiler-less, but that's a taste thing.

SBONES said:
very nice....i bet u spent a pritty penny on those bad boys...here's a pic of mine...i went 19' color matched...
Ha! SBONES, in the picture on the right that front wheel looks like it's about to change color!:histeric:

·
Registered
CTS-V
1,621 Posts
The wheels look GREAT! I think what makes your car more appealing is the Eibach springs. The stance is beautiful.

·
Registered
CTS-V
1,621 Posts
Silver05V,
Are your HRE's 19's or 20's? It looks like you had to go with smaller tires to avoid having to rub being that low. What tire sizes are you using?

·
Registered
45 Posts
They are 20s, I bought these used from Mike (MCHM3). The rear tires are 285/25/20. The offset of the rear wheels make them a bit wider than the fenders and it rubs a little when I have rear passengers. Those tires are a little too small for my taste, so I bought 2 pilot sports 285/30/20 that I will be installing soon, maybe those will rub a little more with rear passengers.

·
Registered
CTS-V
1,621 Posts
You're correct. It'll look better with the 285/30's but you will rub. You might even rub without passengers.

What size tire are you running in front and are you rubbing?

The reason I ask is because I'm currently running 245/35/20 in front on 20" Asanti wheels and I rub on the driver's side when I'm on the freeway and go over a deep dip on the road. I noticed it rubs on one of the tabs that holds the front bumper to the fender. Also, I'm on stock ride height. I'm not lowered.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts