Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the somewhat large thread about hids and whatnot, I felt compelled to take a few pictures. I'm far from a photographer and the pics don't do alot of justice.

·
Registered
96' Eldorado, 00' Volvo 770 N14+ 525HP
154 Posts
Re: Pics of the STSAfter the

Like them rims on that car, Man I love black caddys w/ chrome! Are those 18's?

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Seville STS
535 Posts
Not feelin' it...them rims dont go with the car in my opinion, and you over-badged it by putting STS on the side. But to each his own...

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not feelin' it...them rims dont go with the car in my opinion, and you over-badged it by putting STS on the side. But to each his own...
I'm not a fan of no badges, and I liked the chrome touch it added. Just personal taste I suppose. I get ALOT of comments and stares around my town though. Even more so than my Escalade on 24's.

·
Registered
1997 Eldorado, 2003 Audi RS6
1,320 Posts
I do not like the side badges. I also don't like that flashy a wheel on the car. It's not so much the size, as the complexity of the design pf the wheels.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
I'm not a fan of no badges, and I liked the chrome touch it added. Just personal taste I suppose. I get ALOT of comments and stares around my town though. Even more so than my Escalade on 24's.
me to but i wanted my car to be a more business appropriate car.

I do not like the side badges. I also don't like that flashy a wheel on the car. It's not so much the size, as the complexity of the design pf the wheels.
you should see my car:stirpot:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts