Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Instead of ONE piece its two and the gap sucks I tryed many times to get the gap to go away, no dice.

The Wheel came out good...

I like the dash also..

So I contacted the seller but it seems like i'll just go w/o the door pieces, overall i like the look of it.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
naaa its all fine, dont sweat it

·
Registered
2003 CTS
920 Posts
That's normal and looks good, you notice it more because you want a solid look. I have the "Wood Look" and it's does the same. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HP?...yeah um...i get it, your wondering why i'd spend money on something just for the look of it. Kind of like how we all bought a CTS because we like the look of the car and somehow overlooked the fact its only offered in a V6. Because we didn't get a V-series i'd say everyone on this forum selected form over function. Ya like my rant there do ya?

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts
HP?...yeah um...i get it, your wondering why i'd spend money on something just for the look of it. Kind of like how we all bought a CTS because we like the look of the car and somehow overlooked the fact its only offered in a V6. Because we didn't get a V-series i'd say everyone on this forum selected form over function. Ya like my rant there do ya?
points.

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
I don't like that color or design. To each his own.

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Ya thats the right one...my doors have 3 peices and it looks good.

Dont worry what people say about how it looks, these kits never look good in pics......I think mine looks like garbage when I take pics of it, but in person its beautiful......

So what you should do is drive to everyones house and show them how cool it actually looks :D

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Road Trip!! the way i figure it, i can hit every house on the forum by the time they discontinue the CTS! I have grey seats with black inserts and the grey and black burl wood is almost lost in the black dash. I like how you dont notice it right away. Im still taking all the door pieces off though, the dash,console and dome light are enough for me. Thanks for the Opinions kids!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts